REBOR is a UK company that designs and manufactures museum class dinosaur replicas. The name of the company “REBOR” came from the word “reborn”, which shows the ambition of the company of making lifelike dinosaurs. The company started in 2014 and has chosen STS-Forum to present their first figure to collectors community. Most figures are billed as being in 1:35 scale, made of solid pvc with a polystone base. Although the animal is a single piece without seams, it can be removed from the base. Figures are boxed in carefully designed boxes. The company expects to release an average of new 5 figures per year.
Main line (1:35 & 1:6 Scale Models)'
- Yutyrannus Huali "Y-Rex"
- Tyrannosaurus Rex "King T-Rex"
- Utahraptor ostrommaysorum "Wind Hunter"
- Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus "Savage"
- Acrocanthosaurus atokensis "Hercules"
- Dimorphodon macronyx "Punch & Judy", 2016
- Compsognathus longipes "Sentry"
- Deinonychus antirrhopus Trio "Cerberus Clan"
- Carnotaurus sastrei "Crimson King"
Club Selection Line
- Triceratops Hatchling "Jolly"
- Velociraptor Triplets "Lock, Stock and Barrel"
- Limited edition Tyrannosaur hatchling "Rudy"
- Limited edition Lourinhanosaurus hatchling "Bony Bonnie"
- Limited edition Stegosaurus hatchling "Clover"